Monday, June 16, 2008

Been too long...

and still so little time to write...so I'll just share some photos for now of the last few weeks.

Life is swell. One more week with Noah before heading back to work. Going to try to enjoy every moment. And I'll try to share more pictures of that enjoyment and some more stories that I've been wanting to share this week too. So stay tuned!

Some Photos


Oh, AND believe it or not, of all things, Noah learned the "da" syllable this weekend, just in time for Father's Day. Pretty incredible to pick him up from a nap and walk him in to change his diaper on the eve of Father's Day, only to hear him spouting over and over again "da-da" "da-da" "da-da-da-da"...Anil tries to pretend his heart isn't melting because of it, but I can see the goo-goo-goo. Adorable. I've tried to get video but as you can tell from his photos, he's a little camera shy. So also coming soon, I hope. :)

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy 1st Father's Day Anil! :) Looks like your little boy has EXCELLENT timing!

I Love Purple More Than You said...

I hope Anil enjoyed his first Father's Day!!! How cute Noah is saying da-da!

Unknown said...

So happy you are blogging again! Keep it up sister! Can't wait to hear Noah say mamama and lalala! We will work on it! Lots of Love, Auntie L :)

Heather said...

Great slide show! I LOVE the photo of George, Anil & Noah all laying on the floor!!!!

See ya at Gilberts!

xo H.

Shelly Roberts said...

Awwww, come on Anil .... we know your heart is melted for sure!!! :) Location is changed, but we finally know where we're headed .... so plan to come visit us in the near future (after we move of course) .... hint, it's a bit closer to Angie's territory. We did not see this coming .... we are rejoicing. MUCH to be worked out yet. Life is crazy, as usual. The "new" normal for our family??? .... I dunno ... at this rate I just might grow some gray hairs. Ha. :) Miss you guys! ~Shelly

Amber said...

Great to see a new post. Great pictures!

Unknown said...

Aw... so fun reading your blog of your life as a Momma now! Congrats congrats and enjoy your last week!! :)