Monday, February 2, 2009

Our Super Bowl Sunday

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

We had a great Super Bowl Sunday - Noah got decked out in his little Ethiopian outfit brought back for him by his Aunt Heather & Uncle Chris & MIMI and we went to a shower for Julie O in Pasadena. It was a blast and we are so happy for her - she leaves to pick up beautiful little Ty in less than 2 weeks! I wish she had a blog so I could show you how amazing this little girl is.

Then we came back home, had some fun with Georgie and went inside to watch the Super Bowl. Great game. Best part for me was Jennifer Hudson singing the national anthem. Anil had tivo'd it and I begged him to let me watch that before we continued on with the game. She was out of control, inexplicably good. Even Anil said it's the best rendition he's ever heard - and I know he watches a lot of sports so that was a big compliment.

Life continues to move at an insanely fast pace for us - we are just trying to keep up and catch up on a daily basis at this point. Noah keeps us on our toes at all times and just when we start to think we might have figured something out, a new something pops up in its place to figure out. The wonder of a child - we are loving it.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

Noah is such a little cutie. His outfit is great!

Danni and Tommy said...

Noah is so adorable! Love the outfit!

Ladybugs appear said...

major, major yumminess on all accounts. i'm glad I got my "you guys" fix this weekend. yeay.

Becky B. said...

He's so cute! And you're such a hot momma! I miss you guys tons.

Jennifer said...

Noah is getting so big. I just love his smile. Can't wait to meet your little guy, hopefully soon.
As far as Hudson is concerned, she made me cry during the anthem. Her family was smiling down on her on Sunday night.

Unknown said...

You need to tell Noah that Auntie L is missing hime lots and lots and can't wait to see him in 37 days!! Lots of Love, Auntie L :)

Heather said...

I agree...Jennifer Hudson was amazing!

Noah is getting so big. He has the greatest smile ;).

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for coming to the shower! Noah was a very, very big hit!

Shelly Roberts said...

I. Miss. You. enough said. :) I'm IN ILLINOIS now though, so let us know when you travel. Love ya, Shelly