Monday, January 21, 2008

Tagged by Julie!

My girl, Julie, tagged me with the Crazy 8's...I'm not even sure what that means but I know it's communicable and I think now that I have it, I'm required to answer the following:

8 Things I’m Passionate About...

1. My husband
2. My Dog
3. My Family
4. My friends
5. Adoption
6. Helping people
7. Watching Football & Playing Softball
8. PEACE

8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die...

1. Make the world a better place
2. Watch my kid(s) grow
3. Own a house with a pool
4. See my dad win the lottery
5. See my sister get married
5 1/2. See my brother get married
6. Make my business successful
7. Watch all my friends dreams come true
8. Live life to the FULLEST

8 Things I Say Often...

1. Word.
2. Keep it real.
3. Wowzers.
4. Georgie Monkey!
5. I love you, boo.
6. Awe man.
7. Dude.
8. Seriously.

8 TV Shows I’ve Recently Watched...

1. Amazing Race
2. Big Brother 8
3. Deal or No Deal
4. Little People, Big World
5. Survivor
6. Property Ladder
7. Project Runway
8. The Dog Whisperer

8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over...

1. Twenty Toes in the Sand by Forest Sun
2. Waiting on an Angel by Ben Harper
3. Steal My Kisses by Ben Harper
4. May the Wind Take Your Troubles Away by Son Volt
5. Jesus Walks by Kanye West
6. Not Ready to Make Nice by the Dixie Chicks
7. There Will Be Two by the Indigo Girls
8. Drinkin' in LA by Bran Van 3000

8 Things That Attract Me To My Best Friends...

1. Their Truth
2. Their Courage
3. Their Kindness
4. Their Ability to make me feel good about myself
5. Their Support
6. Their Coolness
7. Their Humility
8. Their Passion for life

8 Things I’ve Learned (or been reminded of) This Past Year...

1. Adopting a baby is what I am meant to do
2. My husband is the most incredible man on the planet
3. Life is more important than work/career
4. Some people can be very opinionated and stubborn
5. Many people have open hearts and minds
6. I'm happy to count myself among those in #5
7. You have to work hard to get what you want
8. Life rocks



8 People I Think Should Do “8”...

1. Danni
2. Heather
3. Irene
4. Rebecca
5. Jana
6. Lori
7. Amy
8. Lindsey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! And I'll do 8's. I love your blog. And I love YOU! Uncomfortable, yet?

Lori said...

I love that you say "word" and "keep it real."

SHANNON NOEL said...

I did not see my name on the list of people to do the 8s and quite frankly I feel totally left out. I noticed that on one of them you did a 1/2 and I didn't even get a 61/2. I'm just sayin I like 8's too. Super 8s. Crazy 8s. Triple 8s. All 8s. DAMN!